Thursday, April 30, 2009

Week 12 - More on Interface Design

This week was presentations on interface design. I think the key concern is accessibility where a user must feel the following.

1. Form - Is it appealing when viewing?
2.Comfort - It feels nice for me to use.
2. Insight into functionality - How does it work?
3. Access - What I can do.
4. Efficiency - Time Saver

Although these are not always the intention, it is taken into consideration when designing interface. This is my own personal belief, and what I got out of tonight's class. We often see things that may work for use, but can be completely foreign to other individuals. So another important aspect is "customization." Is the design somewhat customizable, not customizable, or fully customizable. The various levels of personalization really speak to a user or may turn them off completely. Lets discuss! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment